Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 18


This was me & Scott on this day last year. He'd been home from deployment for about a month & I had flown to Indiana to see him once my semester ended. I still hadn't been to Fort Campbell yet so we took a day trip & he showed me around. When we were heading back he surprised me by taking me to the lights by the river in downtown Clarksville. He knew how much I loved Christmas lights & I loved his surprise! It was freezing but we walked anyway!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's nasty weather: cold & rainy & windy. At least downtown Lexington had pretty lights :)

2 comments:

  1. aw!! what a sweet thing to do :) :) i love christmas lights too! this picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you finding that picture of you two from last year!

    ReplyDelete