
Went to the doctor & had some blood work done. It's gonna take 2-3 weeks to get the results. I have only had my blood drawn once before & that was due to an on & off fever back in elementary school & all I remember was me crying on my mom's shoulder so I cannot remember whether or not it hurt. I take shots pretty well so I wasn't really nervous but still had butterflies. It wasn't too bad. I chose not to watch them insert the needle but did watch the blood. Couldn't believe I filled up 4 test tubes. I did learn that my left arm has the better vein- lol. I also learned how much I weigh and somehow have lost 8 lbs over the last several months...
After my early appointment I met up with my twin, Heather, for lunch & a movie! Boy was that a lot harder than expected.....lol. We wanted to see Valentine's Day so we chose the theater closest to us to see it & decided to get lunch at the KFC near the theater. Well the movie was at 1:15 so we met up at 12:15. We get there & the KFC is closed until 1pm for some reason. So we then head to San Jose which is right next to the movie theater. It was my first time eating there & it was good! We head to the theater with 5 mins to spare to find out that it's closed as well - lol. The earliest movies are at 4pm......so we decide to head to a theater a bit further away but just as nice. We get there to find out that the movie isn't even playing there....lol. By now it's 1:35pm & luckily the movie was playing at 2pm at another theater right down the road. It was a GREAT movie!!! I left the theater smiling & will definitely watch it again with the hubby once it's on DVD.


No comments:
Post a Comment