Friday, June 10, 2011
Hurry Up & Wait
It seems like all I ever do anymore is wait. Every day at work I'm waiting for it to be 5 o'clock so I can go home. I'm always waiting for the weekend to get here so I can relax from a long, sometimes busy week at work. The hubby has been trying to get a different job for several months now, and we keep getting the runaround. One particular job he applied for back in Feb/March and the application process takes 3 months before it's viewed. So 3 months later, Scott's application is being looked at and he called to get an update and they say we'll be notified after the board meeting mid-July. So more waiting. With the house, we started the process 2 months ago. We quickly found the house we wanted, got the contract, house was inspected, the seller's fixed the problems, all within a month. For a month we've been waiting on VA. They finally did the appraisal last week, so now we have to wait for the title company and VA to look everything over so we can finally close on it next week, hopefully. This waiting is driving me crazy! lol. I wish they would just give us a date. That would make me feel better. I catch myself daydreaming constantly about living in that house. I can picture it put together with everything in its place. I've tried to visualize what kind of decorating/themes I want to do, but that gets complicating and too detailed without actually being in the house. I've even visualized what Christmas will be like this year! I'm so excited and so ready for this next step in our life, but it's hard to wait for it. It's so close yet so far! At least we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Next week and weekend is gonna be busy and chaotic but it will be worth it once we're all moved in. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment