Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fun Evening

Tonight is the Mother/Daughter/Friend banquet at our church. My mom and I have gone to this every year since I was born. Sometimes my aunts would come as well. The banquet is a very popular event so the church has limited the amount of tickets to sell. We get all dressed up and are served delicious, amazing food cooked by the men of our church. Not to mention the men get all suited up and serve us all night. :) We have some form of entertainment, whether it's a show or a speaker. Last year it was a magician who did a great job. We always end the night with door prizes! That's my favorite part. Items are donated and each year they're different. I've only won once or twice but it's fun! It's a tradition that I look forward to every year.

Afterward I'll meet up with my future SIL somewhere downtown for her Bachelorette Party. The wedding is Leap Day. Can't wait! I knew the day I met her and how my brother acted around her that she would be a permanent member of our family one day. They're perfect together! I have no clue what we'll be doing but I know drinks and dancing will be involved. Tonight will be a blast!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know your brother was getting married! :) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete