Monday, October 8, 2012

Wedding Fun!

My BFF's wedding was this past Saturday. I can't believe she's married now! It seems like just yesterday was January when she got engaged and asked me to be her Matron of Honor. It's crazy how time flies. She had her rehearsal Friday evening and we got to see all of her decorations. Her aunt was in charge and everything was homemade and looked amazing! All the flowers were made by her using coffee filters. Even our bouquets! They were gorgeous. It was a beautiful ceremony, the decorations were amazing, her cake was beautiful, and the food was yummy. I really hope it was the wedding she's always dreamed of. :) I left my camera so I don't have any pics until people upload them to Facebook. So I'll have to share later. Sorry. lol. I think the photographer got some good shots so I can't wait to see them.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment