Friday, March 14, 2014

30 weeks! ♥

I know I say this every week but I really cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by! Only 10 more weeks (or less if she's early) and we're still not any closer to having the house ready for her. lol I'm definitely feeling rounder and a little pointier this past week.

I didn't realize just how much she & I have both grown until I did this comparison! This is me at 26 weeks vs. 30 weeks. Supposedly she's been putting on the baby fat and chunking up over the past few weeks but it's still amazing to see her growth physically in regards to my bump.

How far along: 30 weeks!
Size of the baby: pineapple
Total weight gain: 11 lbs
Maternity clothes: not yet, but I do have some maternity tops for length that I haven't worn yet
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: still good
Best moment of this week: I think we finally picked a name!
Miss anything: caffeine! Every time I hear a soda can being opened at work my heart breaks a little. lol
Movement: every day! ♥
Food cravings: not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: definitely!
Gender: baby girl!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: a relaxing weekend & my next OB appt next week

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment