- I last posted about starting Blogilates and exercising. As always, that didn't last more than a week. But I am wanting to start exercising again starting in March so stay tuned!
- Last summer I became a Scentsy Independent Consultant. :) ♥ I'm loving it! Feel free to contact me with any questions about the company or our products. Or you can browse my website!
- My husband and I have been living under the same roof again since last May. He was living in NC due to the Army, but he's now back home. :)
- I got a promotion at work! My boss officially bought our company out from his father's company that technically "owned" us before now. As of January 1, 2016 we are officially our own! I am now in charge of all accounting duties for our company and I have my own, cute office. :)
- Emily has grown SO much!! She is definitely in the toddler phase with all her sass and attitude. lol I was hoping she'd stay sweet and laid-back but one day last summer it was like a switch flipped overnight. I'm loving it though. :) She's still just as sweet and funny as ever, but now with an attitude that we, as her parents, have to learn to correct. Yay parenthood! In all seriousness though, she's an amazing little girl with a great personality.
- I bought a planner last month so I'm officially hooked on planning and now I understand the amazing-ness that is washi tape. I did not understand the hype a couple months ago, but I get it now! I'm a Type A person so planning out my life and having a schedule with lists, etc makes me happy. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment