Friday, April 18, 2014

35 Weeks! ♥

I can't believe another week has flown by! Only 35 days until her due date. That's so crazy to me! The handful of my prego friends that were due before me now have newborns to snuggle, which means I'm next on the list of prego friends. Exciting but nerve-wracking all at the same time. I still have my goal of having everything ready by the end of this month just in case, so 2 more weeks to accomplish that.



This is 32 weeks vs 35 weeks. I'm curious to see how much she & I grow in the next 5 weeks.

How far along: 35 weeks!
Size of the baby: honeydew
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes: Sorta. I have a few tops & a pair of shorts that I've worn once.
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: starting to toss & turn more. It's hard to get comfy with a belly in the way.
Best moment of this week: a much-needed weekend get-away and a short work week!
Miss anything: not lately
Movement: every day! ♥
Food cravings: not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: definitely!
Gender: baby girl!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: my baby shower with friends tomorrow and Easter with the family Sunday

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment