Friday, April 25, 2014

36 Weeks! ♥

Wow, 4 more weeks!! Reality is really starting to set in. It blows my mind that she could literally come any day now. I have a few friends who delivered their babies around 36 and 37 weeks so we'll see. :) I'd love to see her sweet face but she needs to cook as long as she needs. haha According to one of my pregnancy apps, her lungs are completely developed and she has enough fat to keep her body warm if she were to arrive now.




How far along: 36 weeks!
Size of the baby: winter melon
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes: kinda
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: usually good, some nights I still rotate from side to side
Best moment of this week: had another great baby shower thrown by my friends and spending time with family on Easter
Miss anything: ability to be on my feet for long periods of time without it resulting in swollen ankles/feet, back pain, & sore butt/legs. lol
Movement: every day! ♥
Food cravings: not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: definitely!
Gender: baby girl!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in, for now. I think it's trying to pop out. lol
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: spending the weekend with my hubby & getting some things done in the nursery & shopping for another vehicle

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment