35 vs. 37 weeks comparison. I haven't gained weight in the past 2 weeks so it's surprising to see how much she's grown in 2 weeks. :)
How far along: 37 weeks!
Size of the baby: pumpkin
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes: kinda
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: usually good, some nights I still rotate from side to side
Best moment of this week: had a great weekend with the hubby and family and a good dr's visit this week
Miss anything: being able to bend lol
Movement: every day! ♥
Food cravings: not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: definitely!
Gender: baby girl!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in, for now. I think it's trying to pop out. lol
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: spending the weekend with my hubby & working more on the nursery





No comments:
Post a Comment