Friday, May 23, 2014

40 Weeks! ♥

Officially 40 weeks!! Can't believe it! I had a feeling she'd come late. lol She's too comfortable in there and I've had no signs of her coming soon. It's crazy that this pregnancy is over and she could come any day now. It definitely looks like she's dropped so that's a good sign. We toured Labor & Delivery (finally!) on Monday so we both feel a lot better about where to go once I'm in labor and the whole process about how delivery will go and how my stay at the hospital will be. Standing in the delivery room was very surreal. Reality hit that she's coming out very, VERY soon and there's only one exit. haha I'm starting to get a bit nervous about delivery but I'm staying calm because everyone's delivery is different and it can go a hundred different ways. I had another ultrasound at my appt this past Tuesday. Baby Emily is measuring 3 weeks behind since she's a tiny 6 lbs 1 oz, which is fine because the doctors figured she'd be 6.5 lbs at birth. I had the tech confirm gender and she's still a girl. lol Her body is proportionate, she's in position and practicing breathing. :) I still haven't dilated any, but I'm almost completely effaced.



How far along: 40 weeks!
Size of the baby: jackfruit
Total weight gain: 14 lbs
Maternity clothes: kinda
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: good for the most part
Best moment of this week: getting to see her again & the hubby is home on leave!
Miss anything: comfort! lol
Movement: every day! ♥
Food cravings: not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet: definitely!
Gender: baby girl!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: kinda both lol
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: happy :)
Looking forward to: a fun weekend with the family and hopefully a baby! lol :)

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment